Pop

snipped to save ether

I stand by each and every comment I made. You have demonstrated
that you CAN be helpful in your separate answer to him, which is
quite different from your original post, even a Very Good on the
1-5 scale, IMO.

Two things caused me to make the observations I did make: 1,
what I said in the post that ****ed you off, and 2. what you
probably think is cute, in your sig. You see, I had something to
say, so I said it.
If your skin is so thin that things like that bother you, then
I might suggest you need to thicken it up a bit, and be more
specific in your postings. I abhor those who waste bandwidth
with posts that either don't respond to the OP's question or are
argumentative.
No need to plonk you; if I dont' want to read something, I can
remember well enough who/what it is I'm not interested in.
Besides, all plonks do is hide a person's actual posts - you
still see them referenced in other's posts. So, ain't no real
future in it unless one enjoys a rules list so long it impedes
d/l times. Only people I plonk are verified trolls or spidiots.

Pop