Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Lobster wrote:
Is there anything a non-expert like me can do to repair this? Where
would I start? Seems to me that the whole power-supply board is an
integral item which would probably unplug for diy replacement (could I
get hold of one?), which might be more economical for me than taking the
monitor to a repair shop?

The likely reason is a dead electrolytic in the PS - the PS itself being
protected against overload and would simply shut down. Might be worth
simply replacing the lot, but make sure you get suitably rated ones.

--
*Income tax service - We‘ve got what it takes to take what you've got.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.