Grunff

I've Just had my kitchen drylined, the old backboxes were left in situe
recessed into a solid wall. I now need massive screws to fix my new
flush fitting nickel black socket and light switch faceplates to the
backboxes. My Plasterer assured me I could get them when I bought up
the issue with him but so far cannot find any the right length or
colour. I'm looking at approximately 3 - 3.5 inch in length.
Can anyone suggest where I could get these from, or failing that come
up with an alternative solution to fix the faceplate. I cannot change
the old backbox.

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Electrical/Accessories/d190/sd2620
Bottom of page.

--