Dave Hinz

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:21:30 -0800, ted harris wrote:
In newsave Hinz typed:
WHAT technology, Ted? It doesn't ****ing work. They can't ship units.
They want to force people to use something that they can't even
manufacture.

Man I can't believe this crap...
Shipping units and having a product that works is two different things.

Why do you imagine they're not shipping, Ted?

First of all, it looks to me like sawstops strategy has changed from the
initial concept. Now they have to build, market, and deliver a new, better
product against the will of corporate America. Is that supposed to be a
hanger? I don't think so...

WTF is that supposed to mean? Hanger?

If they can't get a workable product in 7 years, they either don't know
what they're doing, or they're trying to do something impossible.

If corporate America has it;s way, it is impossible.

Riiiiiight, the man is hodin' me down, is that it? Whe doesn't da man
hode down all the _other_ new tools then? Could it be that those,
oh, I don't know, _work_?

To whom, exactly? All I see on the website is a pre-order form, not a
"shipping today" saw. Hand-assembled demo units are all well and good,
but where's the beef?

I'm putting my money on Sawstop...any takers?

Sure. Escrow, of course? What terms?