Bogone

Good luck on this one George. I have tried lots of programs that make
all kinds of claims most of them are very weak at best. Corel Draw has
a trace program that works ok. You load the bitmap file and it attempts
to draw lines around boundaries. Then you export it as dxf file and put
it into something you can edit it with. On simple black and white line
drawings it usually take's 2 to 4 hrs. to edit the vector file into
something you can use in a sign cutting program or cad cam program, I
edit mine with a program called winpc sign pro. It works ok. I have
never tried any of the really exspensive sign programs like sign lab.I
didn't want to pay 5000.00 dollars to find out it didn't work any
better than my 1000.00 dollar program. If you find a soloution let me
know.
Charlie