Roy

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:09:01 GMT, "TomNBanderaTx"
wrote:

===I'm wanting to do some small castings around the house, does anyone know of
===a supplier that sells at home foundry type equipment? Thanks T
===

I have a list of suppliers on my website most of them are local but a
lot of them have supply houses nation wide. The majority of items you
need can be homebrewed in short order out of cheap materials. The
biggest item your gonna have to spend time on is if you make a decent
furnace........but its still cheap to make.......

I assume your located in Texas...............and if you are, you
should not have any problems locating foundry items in that state.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.