DoN. Nichols

In article oAoxd.1412$2X6.551@trnddc07,
Jerry Martes wrote:
DoN

My opolgies -

No need for aplogies. Certainly not to me.

I was assuming the windings, like the ones indicated on the
name plate of the motor were always located on seperate poles. That is -
all the motors I've seen dont have the poles share stator locations. I
just have to study more and post less.

I don't think that I've ever seen a motor nameplate which really
made it clear whether the windings shared poles or were on opposite
poles. They were just concerned with how to set up the interconnections
for normal use at the two voltages it was designed for. Why document
for non-standard use? :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564