Mike Trachtenberg

We're flooded in crap lamps at the moment. I was at Lowe's about a
month

Remember how Moe used to slap Larry and Curly simultaneously in the 3
Stooges movies? I was so tempted at that moment..... :-)

Next time you're in Lowes, ask them for a coil brush suitable for their
energy-star refrigerators. Prepare to get directed to a different
department by each employee you speak to. After giving up in
frustration, leave a complaint on Lowes' website.

Someone will call you a few days later and tell you they don't sell
them. Ask me how I know all this.