barry martin

Default OT : Secret Shopper ?

Iowa883:

I I keep on getting these emails from ReportCard.com about being a Secret
I shopper. Does anyone in here do this and does it work ? I could use some
I extra cash but I am kinda leary.
I Does it work and is it as easy as they say ? Also, they say you COULD get
I $1000 gift card, what does this require ? I guess I am still old fashion an

I believe you can't get something for nothing.
I What the scoop ?

Talked some someone a couple of months back who considered such an
occupation. They wanted him to travel from his current home in
Muscatine to secret shop in Dubuque (if you're in eastern Iowa you'll
know the distance, for the others it's around 100 miles one-way).
Considering the current price of gas plus the travel time he didn't
find the offer all that good.

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* 486 - The average IQ needed to understand a PC.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *