Stormin Mormon

I've got a floor model with a humidistat. Mine is a Sears, as much as I hate
sears in general. But th is one has given me years of good service. I have
to put a bucket of water in it every other day or so.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Matt" wrote in message
. ..
First time poster, but many time advice gainer...thanks, great group.

We recently bought a 2500 sq. foot ranch outside of Albany NY. No central
air/heat, but we have a LP boiler and baseboard heat. We heat zone 1 (front
of house- LR/DR/Kitchen/FR) primarily with a woodstove. My question is what
type of humidifier would you recommend? The house is pretty dry. HD has a
few choices, but I am not sold on anything quite yet.

Thanks for any thoughts here.

Matt