Phisherman

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 05:08:53 -0600, Steve Henderson
wrote:

To clean the grout in my shower I can use Tilex - and it works... it's
just that the sprayers they use are ususlly poor, and I don't like
paying for Tilex when it smells like plain old bearch (which costs FAR
less). What's the difference between bleach and tilex, anyhow? Can I
just dilute beach and put it in the Tilex spray bottle for the same effect?

If the Tilex spray bottles are poor, why would you want to put bleach
in them? Buy a good pair of chemical gloves, the long kind that go up
to the mid forearm, and use a bucket, bleach water and a rag. Rinse
with cool water.