Mike

Default Remembering Danny Proulx

Remembering Danny Proulx
Look for a complete obituary and other remembrances of CabinetMaker
columnist Danny Proulx in the December issue of CabinetMaker. Proulx died
after suffering an apparent heart attack November 26. Friends and fellow
woodworkers have posted many remembrances on the CabinetMakerOnline forum
and other forums on the Internet. The family has asked for donations on
Proulx's behalf to be sent to the Winchester and District Memorial Hospital
Foundation, 566 Louise St., Winchester, Ont, K0C 2K, Canada.

I know I am a bit late, but I heard about this sad news only today.....since
he was a contributor to this NG, I think it worth mentionning.

sorry if it was already reported....
--
Mike