Gunner

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:57:11 GMT, Badger
wrote:

R.H. wrote:

Closer to the Lyman 575494 Minie, I think:

http://www.thunder-ridge-muzzleloadi...yman_molds.htm

Can you check the diameter?

The diameter is just a little larger than 9/16" so it looks like you're
right, it's probably a Lyman 575494, thanks for the link.

Shame they don't have a .6 (.596 true bore) to suit my commercial
hunting snyder....

Got a lathe? Its quite easy to make your own mould , or even the
bullets themselves.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas