Erik Litchy

Hello...
It might be the wrong list. but, going by the responses to an older
question, i decided to try my luck. My sister drove my 1999 Camry into
a slightly frozen ditch in Minneapolis. Then it was towed to our place.
The front of the car was under water up until the front doors. The
towing guys and the cop said it was junk. I am not aware of all the
inside goings on of a car. I guess, the first step will be draining the
water. In one of the other threads, i read a comment about
autotansmission not working. I wanted to know if this car would be
drivable again. The dealer will be taking a look tomorrow.
thanks in advance...
Sreekanth

how do you do that if it was by accident