Bubba

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 08:39:29 -0500, "Bell"
wrote:

Steve Henderson wrote:
To clean the grout in my shower I can use Tilex - and it works... it's
just that the sprayers they use are ususlly poor, and I don't like
paying for Tilex when it smells like plain old bearch (which costs FAR
less). What's the difference between bleach and tilex, anyhow? Can I
just dilute beach and put it in the Tilex spray bottle for the same
effect?

Read on the label of each. IIRC, Tilex is just about the same strength as
normal bleach. Why would you want to dilute it?

Look everyone. Its BellBoy again. You still wanna "BiteMe"?
Bubba