Grunff

Dave Liquorice wrote:

ISTR something about being able to claim actual losses, if you can
reasonably prove those losses...

Difficult - the reason we have so many lines is because we really can't
afford to have any downtime - so the worst it's been so far is down to
one single line, but even that's good enough for two of us to work off.
So no 'losses' apart from the many hours spent on the phone to BT (now
that probably comes to several thousand pounds; but that's a different
story).

2v on the line, with nothing off hook, is wrong it should be around
50v.

Yeah, that was at the master socket with everything disconnected.

--
Grunff