Brian Reay

"huLLy" wrote in message

About 3 years back, Dolphin quoted me £13k for this. It dropped to £9k
after
I stopped laughing.

I did it myself for about £3500.

(More money for radios)

Hi Brian,

Heck, I just requested a Dolphin catalogue!

Not a good idea, it is on shiney paper so no good for bumpf recycling ;-)

Most suites seem to be in the range of 300-600 quid, where's the rest go?

(A
day to strip out, a day to install, two days to tile.. am I missing
something here?!)

Well that depends on the suite. We wanted a particular bath, which has a
curved glass shower screen etc. Add a fancy MIRA electric shower, taps,
dual heat towel rail (£300 alone), bidet, and it soon mounts up. I seem to
recall the local plumber's merchant bill for most materials, less tiles etc,
was over £2k.

Brian.