Lurch

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:43:37 -0000, "Bert Coules"
strung together this:

As long as I don't exceed the permitted number of spurs, I can fit a
junction box into a ring circuit and take two separate single cables from it
to two separate double-sockets, and this counts as two individual spurs?

Yes, and no.
I've done this before as it saves breaking the cable in more than one
place, and as we know connections = resistance = bad.
You're not actually meant to, so don't listen to me and do it to the
regs, which means more joints, more resistance and more junction
boxes.
--

SJW