Dan White

"Dan White" wrote in message

Thanks again for all the great responses. I've taken notes and I'm off to
Lowes. I should say that I don't plan on drilling concrete much, but right
now I have a store where I need to remove a concrete counter base that is
about 30 feet long. I used an old corded drill with masonry bit and was
able to drill through the concrete which turns out to be only about 1/2"
thick. I'm prolly going to take a sledge hammer to it, but drilling some
holes in the base might help separate the base from the floor (all poured
terrazzo) more easily. Maybe I'll get something with the hammer feature for
"just in case" stuff.

I think if I can drive 3" screws with a 14.4v (without a pilot hole) then
that might be the ticket for me. My peeve with my last cordless is that it
just didn't have any umph.

dwhite