Bob G.

Excuse the top posting...and tyhe inclusion of the Original post along
with the one reply...

Richard you do have me by a few years (I am only 62)..and like the
reply I included below I have no problem "bench pressing" a 18 V drill
either

BUT find them to be a royal pain...(arm, back, even my rear) when I
have to keep it over my head drilling a 100 holes or screwing in a 100
screws in a ceiling etc...

Bob Griffiths

"Richard Cline" wrote in message

I just do not see all this fuss about the heavy cordless drills. I am
no longer a young man (69), I have worked at a desk job all my life, and
I find no problem hoisting an 18 Volt cordless.

Dick

I sort of agree with you for most chores. When you are using it to sink a
lot of small screws, the weight and balance becomes more of a factor. I
chose to get a Panasonic 15.6 volt because I liked the size and the way it
felt to me. Poking a few holes in concrete, I'd go for bigger.