Jim Yanik

Steve Henderson wrote in
:

To clean the grout in my shower I can use Tilex - and it works... it's
just that the sprayers they use are ususlly poor, and I don't like
paying for Tilex when it smells like plain old bearch (which costs FAR
less). What's the difference between bleach and tilex, anyhow? Can I
just dilute beach and put it in the Tilex spray bottle for the same
effect?

I put bleach in my empty Tilex sprayer,and the sprayer wears out;the spring
corrodes and the trigger does not return on it's own.
IMO,the bleach works better,and definitely cheaper.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net