huLLy

"BigWallop" wrote in message
k...

"huLLy" wrote in message
How much is the average for refitting and retiling a normal sized
bathroom
from a standard supplier? Rough ballpark figure?

The present tiles (about 4-5inches square) are everywhere, I want these
removed, the walls will probably have to have some TLC, and a new suite
fitted and walls retiled.

What are all the exact sizes and areas in this room?

About 9 feet by 7 feet. The room used to be 2 (WC was in a narrow partition,
but this has been removed. The negative side to this is that there is a
downpipe, encased in a wooden 'box', where the partition wall used to be..

What type of TLC are you talking about on the walls?

Nothing much, just removal of the old tile adhesive..

Where about in the UK are you?

Near Gatwick Airport

Are you supplying all the materials separately, or do want them supplied
by
the contractor?

Be nice to have everything supplied, but lots of suppliers here.. I just
need the job done quickly, as I have a large family

Are they using their own tools, or are you supplying them as well?

I'd assume they brought their own.

What type plumbing is already there, and will it need upgrading, moved,
replaced or altered to suit the new suite?

I'd like a little bit of alteration, like to move things around a little,
but is price dependant.

To many questions, and not enough answers. :-)

Yeah, sorry!

It's a wide thing to try and price a job you can't see or don't know all
the
ins and outs of.

--
huLLy