Noozer

wrote in message
This is the first time I have ever seen this happen. That purple
primer for PVC pipe cement was in my garage for better than a year. I
went to use it last week, and it turned pink in color. I still used
it, the joint held together, but they usually stick together with just
the cement too. However, I have always used all three, the cleaner,
primer, and cement. That way I know I have a good joint. I dont
understand the color change. I didn't get anything mixed into it.
Has anyone else seen this happen? Any idea why?

Settling? Give it a good shake.. Possibly part of the mix settled in the
bottom and thickened up?

Never used it myself so these are just guesses.