Grunff

Dave Liquorice wrote:

I'd be jumping up on down on succesive supervisors to get it fixed
PDQ. When I asked one of the local engineers about Total Care he said
that they would be down holes in the ground 3AM Christmas morning if
they had to do so to repair a Total Care line...

I do a lot of jumping when this happens (2-3 times a year), still
doesn't actually achieve anything. Last time I did so much jumoing we
had a visit from the BT regional manager. Didn't actually achieve anything.

Still think of the compensation for two weeks lack of phone service on
a business line... B-)

Lat time we had 2x ISDN (two separate pairs) lines down for 11 days. I
think it was about £300 compensation. I can't even begin to calculate
the cost to us :-(

If it was the ADSL that was dead I could understand the delay but as
it's the main voice service that is AWOL that should be sorted really
quick.

In /theory/.

--
Grunff