Joe Doe

In article 1103401616.33eb14590f66b794fff46337daba017b@teran ews,
Bob_M wrote:
Finally I removed the transmitter module from the wall socket
in the particular in question and to my surprise, still each breaker
was indicated "The One". I think there must be some serious
interference causing this.

Thoughts???

I do not know about the particulars of your particular tracer. I was
lent one made by Sperry. It has a dial which allows you to adjust the
sensitivity of the receiving unit. At its most sensitive it lights up
all breakers as you mentioned. On the Sperry, the switch you use to turn
the receiving unit on is a dial switch and you use it to adjust the
sensitivity. If you dial it back it stops squaking at all breakers and
isolates the correct circuit. This worked on almost every circuit I
tested (one exception that I posted about here a few weeks back). In my
area it costs about $27. I would not buy one but found it convenient to
use.

Roland