Tony Mo

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Moorhead"
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 9:15 PM
Subject: TS: "Why don't they" query

Folks -

I've been getting quite a bit done out in the shop the last week or so,
and it feels GREAT to have some room to move around... But I got to
thinking as I've been swapping between Dado blades, combos and ply
blades.... Why don't TS mfrs put an arbor lock on tablesaws? snip

Oh, using the two wrench thing is great isn't it. How many times has one
slipped off the nut and then you bury the side of your hand into the blade.
Man, those carbide teeth are sharp!
I was considering buying one of these "blade locks" from Lee Valley.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,24 0,45884
That may make swapping blades easier.

Tony