geoff

Default any tips on cutting acrylic sheet?

In message , PoP
writes
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:48:04 -0000, "Mike"
wrote:

I have bought some acrylic sheet for replacing the glass in my greenhouse.
On the sheet it suggests cutting it using a jigsaw, a cutting tool or
scoring it and breaking it along the score (a bit like cutting ceramic tiles
I suppose).
Any tips or thoughts?

On a slightly related subject - what's the recommended cutting method
for transparent corrogated roof panels? These are some sort of plastic
and scoring isn't really an option when cutting across the width.

Go for twinwall instead, it lasts longer

--
geoff