Michael Baugh

Nikola Tesla did that.

Tap on the building, and get the exact time it takes for the sound to go
through the building and return as an echo.
With that timing, you can create such a device as you are seeking. Calculate
the resonant frequency with the timing you got, and then put a steel arm on
the shaft of a motor that will cause a vibration equivalent to the resonant
frequency of the building. Mount the motor solidly to part of the structure
support, so that the vibrations will not be damped by soft connections to
the structure. You may need to do some speed control on the motor to
fine-tune it to the right frequency of vibration. If it's a large building,
hide it in a water fountain case secured well to the wall or floor.

Start it up, let it run for a while. If you've got the timing right, a
vibration will be created as the previous one returns to its source, so
you'll be adding a little to the pulse each time.

Or you could give the girl an anonymous present.
http://www.hitachi-magic-wand.com/
To encourage more localized vibrations.

Stormin Mormon wrote in message
I've been living in an apartment complex, and the gal next door never

stops
talking. I mean, like never. Well, the one day we got an earthquaqe

tremor,
and she shut up and started to look around like she was worried about
something.

Well, I picked up on the idea, and so I'm looking for a home use jiggler.

want something that I can plug in and leave it in the kitchen (cause the
noise would keep me awake if it was in the bedroom) and it will make the
apartment building jiggle.

That is the only way I can think of to get a good night sleep. I might

also
be able to answer the phone now and again, maybe she will pause long

enough
to let me use the phone.

I know they used to make jigglers for fat women, they used to use them for
exercise machines, wtih the wide srap that goes behind their butts. I

notice
that gals don't talk as much when they are on the fat jiggler. But the gal
is next door, so I have to jiggle the entire building.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus