Stormin Mormon

I was trying to start the car the other day. Well, it gives me trouble all
the time. I've gotten good at the routine, I just jump out and spray some
ether, and then come back into the car and it starts right up.

I even got good enough, that I don't have to open the hood, any more. I just
give it about a ten second blast in the general direction of the hood, and
the engine starts right up. saves me getting greasy opening the hood.

So t his time, the lady next door comes out and she lights a cigarette right
in front of my car. I had no idea that ether would go so far! Well, sure
enough, there is this big explosion. It blew the groceries off the top of my
car, and broke windows for two blocks in any direction. And so there she is
standing there, it blew her shirt and coat right off, and burned the hair
off her head. So, now I need hair restorer. Not for me, but for the gal next
door who won't stop talking. I think she looks good bald, but she just kept
hitting me with her purse and screeching at me. Lucky for me, the cop came
by and pulled her off of me. I sure get tired of laying on the ground and
trying to fend off purse blows. She's got a purse that looks big enough to
hold a bowling ball.

What is a good brand of hair restorer? Preferably in a flat package I can
slip under her door. She doesn't like me very much any more. Maybe I can
spray some hair restorer on my windshield to hide all the cracks it got
after the explosion.

Can I get one from Ronco the same way I got a power ball rotator?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus