Stormin Mormon

I've been living in an apartment complex, and the gal next door never stops
talking. I mean, like never. Well, the one day we got an earthquaqe tremor,
and she shut up and started to look around like she was worried about
something.

Well, I picked up on the idea, and so I'm looking for a home use jiggler. I
want something that I can plug in and leave it in the kitchen (cause the
noise would keep me awake if it was in the bedroom) and it will make the
apartment building jiggle.

That is the only way I can think of to get a good night sleep. I might also
be able to answer the phone now and again, maybe she will pause long enough
to let me use the phone.

I know they used to make jigglers for fat women, they used to use them for
exercise machines, wtih the wide srap that goes behind their butts. I notice
that gals don't talk as much when they are on the fat jiggler. But the gal
is next door, so I have to jiggle the entire building.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus