Stormin Mormon

I've got one of those campers types 3,000 BTU heater. I was out on a job
this last week, the first day I did about two hours of work in the back of
my van, and froze to the core. The next day I bought the heater, and hung it
from a wire from the ceiling. Sure made all the difference in comfort.

I remember from some where they run 8 hours on a 16.0 ounce tank, on full
blast. Can't give you a quote.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"effi" wrote in message

what would the math be on a 3,000 btu catalytic propane heater?
(noting the manufacturer of the heater recommends the heater not be run off
the "bbq" size tanks)