rob

Default Problem with CH (Potterton gas boiler not lighting)

"Jerry." wrote in message

"rob" wrote in message

snip
I heard a whisper about Potterton sending out boilers with faulty

circuit boards. My mate at work has had a similar problem, he contacted
Corgi(of all people), apparently there is a big court case about this
fiasco, as potterton knew they were faulty when they sent them out. My

mate
got it repaired even out of warranty.
Try corgi, ask if they have heard anything.
If you have no joy, come back to me, and I'll ask him if I can give his
e-mail address, so he can tell you the whole story.
rob

Have you any URL's or other references regarding this matter, PLEASE ?

You can guess who I'll be writing to about the failure of my boilers
PCB......

sorry about the delay in coming back to the group, have had permission from
mate to offload e-mail address to those interested in the potterton fiasco,
and the problems with the pcb boards in them.
if you mail to he will explain , what the problems
are, who he talked to and who sorted the problems out etc, he will tell you
how corgi and trading standards got involved
rob