Pop

ANY spam offering ANYTHING of any VALUE is a CROCK!

If you didn't ask for the mail, don't know who sent it, and know
of no reason for anyone to have sent it to you, then it is
spam!!!!!!!!!!!! Spammers lie. Spammers lie. Spammers hide.
Spammers fraud. Spammers cannot be found if'/when it comes time
to find them. Anything else you didn't understand? The same
goes for anyone who sends you anything!
It sounds as though you are the type who would open an
attachment to an email just to see what it was. Then be confused
when all of a sudden your operating system and files are gone,
and someone is using your credit cards and getting new credit
cards in your name. Right?

Never ever so much as respond to a spammer's "remove" address.
Unless you like getting lots of spam that is.

Pop

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
| In article , "Iowa883"

| wrote:
|
| - I keep on getting these emails from ReportCard.com about
being a Secret
| - shopper. Does anyone in here do this and does it work ? I
could use some
| - extra cash but I am kinda leary.
| - Does it work and is it as easy as they say ? Also, they say
you COULD get
| - $1000 gift card, what does this require ? I guess I am still
old fashion and
| - believe you can't get something for nothing.
| -
| - What the scoop ?
| - Thanks,
| - Iowa883
|
| There are real "secret shoppers" out there. One of the news
shows
| recently did a segment on one of them. (I think it was
Dateline.)
| Also, when I worked at Wal-Mart we would frequently get these
| performance reports. One day I asked where they came from and
the
| answer was "secret shoppers."
|
| I've been curious about it, too, but I suppose I'm too
skeptical to
| trust anyone who solicits me via e-mail or the web.
|
| Go ahead and look into it, but beware of anyone who asks for
money
| up front. If they're legitimate, they shouldn't be doing that.
(IMHO)