DaveG

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
In article , "Iowa883"
wrote:

- I keep on getting these emails from ReportCard.com about being a Secret
- shopper. Does anyone in here do this and does it work ? I could use
some
- extra cash but I am kinda leary.
- Does it work and is it as easy as they say ? Also, they say you COULD
get
- $1000 gift card, what does this require ? I guess I am still old
fashion and
- believe you can't get something for nothing.
-
- What the scoop ?
- Thanks,
- Iowa883

There are real "secret shoppers" out there. One of the news shows
recently did a segment on one of them. (I think it was Dateline.)
Also, when I worked at Wal-Mart we would frequently get these
performance reports. One day I asked where they came from and the
answer was "secret shoppers."

I've been curious about it, too, but I suppose I'm too skeptical to
trust anyone who solicits me via e-mail or the web.

Go ahead and look into it, but beware of anyone who asks for money
up front. If they're legitimate, they shouldn't be doing that. (IMHO)
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
***Revelation 22:12*** ICQ: 349878998
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

There are legitimate outfits that place secret shoppers. You get less than
minimum wage for most assignments, maybe a free lunch at a restaurant for
doing the required assignment. In addition to the gas you burn, wear and
tear on your vehicle, and the fact that you spent a half day dicking around
for a $10 lunch, it comes out you make squat.