BlueTubs

Darrell wrote:
I'm thinking of getting a tubular skylight installed in my living

room,
which only has windows on one side--the other side is a bit too dark

for my
taste. But what makes me hesitate is the quality of the light. Do

these
kind of skylights give off "real" natural sunlight, or do they look

like
flourescent lights? I don't like flourescent lights, especially for

living room. Can anyone advise?
Thanks in advance,
Darrell

My folks have some of these tube skylights. They absolutly love
them... I've seen them and think they are really great too. Don't put
them in bedrooms like one gentleman stated - the moon light may be too
bright to sleep comfortably. My folks put them in the lanudry room and
a dark hallway. I highly recommend these tube skylights.

Steve