Roger

Unfortunately, the received indicated that EVERY circuit breater in
the main box was "THE ONE" I was looking for. The audio and visual
indicators couldn't have been stronger. There's got to be something
wrong. Finally I removed the transmitter module from the wall socket
in the particular in question and to my surprise, still each breaker
was indicated "The One". I think there must be some serious
interference causing this.

So, does anyone have any experience with the product and in eighther
case, are there any electricians reading that can elighten me as to
why there is so much interference?

What was going to be a rather simple task has now turned disappointing
and troublesom.

Another tool with an elaborate answer to a question no one has asked: a tool
box stuffer of extremely limited use. Return it!
I just get my wife or friend to "be" the wand. She either watches ceiling
fixtures etc go out, then tells me status on the cell phone or cheap walkie
talkie. We also use a lamp-socket/plug adaptor (with the prongs on one end
and the bulb socket on the other), screw a light into it, and walk around
the baseboards/walls and tie the circuits to the breakers. Can also use a
$1.99 two wire outlet tester.Takes only minutes per room to map the whole
house.