Sunworshipper

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:41:54 -0500, "DOC" wrote:

"Sunworshipper" wrote in message
.. .

lookfantastic.com has it at $45 an ounce. Math must be off , I get
$11,520 and your burning it in the shop ?

Nice to know I got such a high class joint!
:-)ooooooo

I don't think that this stuff is really cheap, but the $45.00 price prolly
includes
a cut glass bottle and at least 80% worth of marketing hype.

And my cost is close enough to zero so that it doesn't much matter what I do
with it.

Humm......

Maybe I should sell the stuff to lookfantastic. Then they could change their
name to
smellfantastic! :-)

DOC

"Open the pod bay doors, HAL!"

Have you been to the site? IIRC they sell it in cheapy plastic
bottles where in one would put their finger over the top and tip it
over for a second and apply to the wrinkles.

I'd look into it. 256 bottles and a scaled eye dropper thingy can't
cost more than $50. How long could it possibly take to fill 250 of
them... Then sell them on Ebay for $20.

Easy $5,000 ! Got me... I just looked it up cause I think orchids
are expensive little alone getting the oil from them. Really the
first thing that came to mind was an Architectural Digest article
showing e john's NY condo and they where everywhere , even
pictures of them IIRC.

Trade for a $2,500 BP and get some pine stuff or bleach.