Lurch

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:49:59 GMT, "Dorothy Bradbury"
strung together this:

Sorry Lurch.

Apology accepted! ;-)

o Yes I similarly loathe Outlook (in this case)
o One reason I'm migrating to Linux - that and multiple O/S fees

Well done. I started doing that a while ago.

Even if the LV is conduited?
I guess I'm thinking of the MK etc skirting trunking.
That allows LV & Mains in the same trunking due to separated design,
ie, it's little more than several trunking c/sections extruded as one piece.

Theoretically, you're correct, but if there is a duct with an SWA in
it then it is a mains duct, them's the rules!
If you were to place a duct within a duct then you could do it but you
don't need to, you would just bury the SWA direct and use the duct for
LV.
--

SJW