Richard

Default High cap gutters with (apparently) low cap downpipes??

Wandered into Wickes to buy a length of their 125mm 'high capacity'
gutter. No problem with that until I looked for a length of suitably
large downpipe. The high cap downpieces or whatever they are called fit
the same downpipes as the 112 mm low cap gutters, i.e. about 50mm
diameter at a guess. Is this right?

This might not be a problem but I intend draining the entire rear roof
area of my house via a single downpipe.

Even the operative in Wickes suggested that it was a little odd having
only one, small diameter, downpipe and that I should seek advice.

Ta

Richard

--
Real email address is RJS at BIGFOOT dot COM

The information contained in this post
may not be published in, or used by

http://www.diyprojects.info