DOC

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:46:45 -0500, "DOC" calmly
ranted:

Get your lady (or someone else) to give you a nice massage with it.

The nice man at Charabot (the company that makes this stuff in France) told
me
not to use it on the skin. I gather it's too concentrated.

-snip-
Anyway, for the time being, whenever I want my shop to smell funny, I

just
take the top off the alcohol burner and within a few minutes ...

Um, why was it, again, that you -wished- your shop to smell "funny"?

I know there's a reason around here someplace. I just can't seem to find it!
:-)

Now I'm just waiting for all those young women to come by and tell me

that
my
shop smells so... NICE! :-)ooooooo

So you're trolling for trollops, are ya? Have one of THEM give you
a massage.

I don't think there be any on this NG!

DOC