Dave Liquorice

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:37:21 +0000, Grunff wrote:

but the ADSL works great. BT say it's a line break, and will take up
to two weeks to repair (yes, it's a business line with TotalCare on
it - they did respond in 4 hours, but won't be fixing it for a while
;-).

I'd be jumping up on down on succesive supervisors to get it fixed
PDQ. When I asked one of the local engineers about Total Care he said
that they would be down holes in the ground 3AM Christmas morning if
they had to do so to repair a Total Care line...

Still think of the compensation for two weeks lack of phone service on
a business line... B-)

If it was the ADSL that was dead I could understand the delay but as
it's the main voice service that is AWOL that should be sorted really
quick.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail