Mark Jerde

Silvan wrote:
Mark Jerde wrote:

Wow, hope everything is ok. I haven't been keeping up with

So far, so good. She's home. She's getting ready to go shopping.
I'd say that means the prognosis is good.

Glad to hear that, but watch the wallet... ;-)

rec.wooddorking
for a few days, my laptop failed the BB gun test. See the abpw
thread "OT: Messed Up Laptop"

I can't get ABPW, and that usenet replayer site doesn't seem to work
correctly from my Linux web browser or something. None of the
pictures people here tell me to look for are ever there, so I've
given up bothering to even try.

The short sco BB Gun 1, Laptop LCD 0. Dell replaced the LCD at no cost
to me, though. I'm glad I extended the CompleteCare warantee back in
August.

-- Mark