machineman

TJS wrote:
Bruce, used to own one of these machines. Mine had a 3 or 4 speed
transmission(don't remember which) the speeds of which could be changed
by simply moving a lever on the column base. It also had t-slots which
were angeled at 20 degrees or so to the top of the table. This
arrangement made it pretty hard to use other peoples attachments on the
table. I still have the original manual, a motorized 50 taper work
head, spindle height centering gauge and if i remember correctly a form
tooth sharpening fixture all of which i don't use on my present machine
and would consider parting with. If you're interesed i can send you
pictures. I'm in Portland, Oregon. Tom

very nice. Great for milling cutters and outside grinding. Is there any
tooling for doing the ends of mills or similar cutters?

I noticed a really nice bridgeport from the same vendor, looked almost
new. To bad its on the other side of the continent :-(
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PcY_BID_Stores