SQLit

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am once again in the process of having to paint the exterior a couple
of 60+ year old houses. I have used Benjamin Moore ( MorFLO ?) and have
been satisfied but the prices seemed to have skyrocked at the local
dealers to like $32+/gal "contractor price" . I am looking for an
alternative . One local painter suggests Sherwin Williams ( Super Paint
) which is about $ 26/gallon "contractor price" . What else is out in
exterior there which comes close the Benjamin Moore quality but costs a
lot less ? - Thanks

My experience with paint, you get what you pay for. If you selling maybe go
with the cheaper paint. If your keeping the homes then your making work for
your self. Something I try not to do.