Stormin Mormon

I suspect this is a troll but I also can believe it. I once had an employee
explain to me why he was late:

Me: why are you late?
Him: I had to wait for the fire department to put out my house
Me: Why was the house on fire?
Him: It spread from the garage
Me: Why was the garage on fire?
Him: THe car sorta caught fire
Me: THis sounds good. Go on.
Him: It wouldn't start
(tapping foot sound)
Him: It was cold and we decided to preheat the cars oil
(more foot tapping sounds)
Him: The gasoline we used to light the charcoal under the oil pan kinda
exploded.......

True story.

I helped a friend roof his house in December. The weather was cold
but we got the new shingles on. A few days later there were high
winds and 20 or so shingles ripped off the roof. I checked and found
the self adhesive pads on the shingles were not sticking because it
was too cold. I told him we needed to heat the roof to make them
stick. We replaced the missing shingles, and I tried a hair dryer to
heat them. That was too slow, and was not making them stick very
good. I told him we needed a faster method, and suggested using
gasoline, and told him it was safe as long as it was spread thin
enough. I took two 5 gallon cans of gasoline and brushed it on the
whole roof with a large broom. I got on the ladder so I could get off
the roof fast, and I tossed a match and let it burn. I figured it
would burn fast because of the gas being spread so thinly, and would
go out in a few seconds, but would create enough heat to make the
shingles stick. Instead the whole roof went up in flames and the
house burned to the ground. My friend is blaming me for the fire, and
has even said he is going to sue me, and called the police saying it
was arson. It's not my fault, I already know what went wrong. Some
of the gasoline ran into roof vents and right after I set it on fire
the winds picked up. The winds blew the fire into the vents and
ignited the gasoline that dripped in there, and that started the attic
on fire. The weather is what caused the fire, not me. I do think
that maybe I should have put duct tape on the vents, but I never
thought the winds would pick up right after I started the fire. He's
being a real jerk about it. This is the last time I help a friend.
I shouldn't even call this guy a friend, because he's an asshole. But
if he wants to lose a friend over a stupid house, that's his right. I
already told him he needed a new house anyhow, and pointed out to him
how old, crappy, and run down his house was. But he is just being a
total ass, and so is his wife. I wont help him ever again with
anything.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
ups.com...
Awhile back, there was some really funny troller who'd post these long
long LONG posts about some supposedly Rube Goldberg-style DIY project
he was working on (i.e., I turned the blender on and my garage door
started going up and down, which blew a fuse, and now my washer won't
stop spinning, so I'm thinking of installing new brakes on the Maytag,
etc.).

If anyone knows the name of this poster so I can Google them, I'd
really appreciate it. A few, I laughed so hard my eyes weren't the
only things leaking (!).