Stormin Mormon

"Twenty children's books you'll never see."
You are different and that's bad.

Pop goes the hamster...... and other great microwave games.

What is that dog doing to that other dog?

The Hardy Boys, the Barbie Twins and the Vice Squad.

Barbar meets the taxidermist.

Testing home made parachutes using houshold pets.

Garfield gets feline leukaemia.

The Kids' Guide to hitchhiking.

The pop-up book of human anatomy.

Things rich kids have, but you never shall.

The Care Bears maul some campers and are shot dead.

The boy who died from eating all his vegetables.

Controlling the Playground: Respect through fear.

You were an accident.

Some Kittens can fly!

Daddy drinks because you cry.

Curious George and the high voltage fence.

How to become the dominant military power in your primary school.

Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Point become friends.

Start an estate agency with the change from your mums purse.

www.biddulph.u-net.com/jokes for more
--
http://www.elegantfloridavilla.com
Our Vacation Rental Home in Florida near Disney šoš.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Awhile back, there was some really funny troller who'd post these long
long LONG posts about some supposedly Rube Goldberg-style DIY project
he was working on (i.e., I turned the blender on and my garage door
started going up and down, which blew a fuse, and now my washer won't
stop spinning, so I'm thinking of installing new brakes on the Maytag,
etc.).

If anyone knows the name of this poster so I can Google them, I'd
really appreciate it. A few, I laughed so hard my eyes weren't the
only things leaking (!).