Stormin Mormon

There were a few that h ad me rolling on the floor. I saved one to disk,
and reposted it for you.

I do have a zany sense of humor, but this poster really did exceed anything
I ever could have hoped for.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
ups.com...
Awhile back, there was some really funny troller who'd post these long
long LONG posts about some supposedly Rube Goldberg-style DIY project
he was working on (i.e., I turned the blender on and my garage door
started going up and down, which blew a fuse, and now my washer won't
stop spinning, so I'm thinking of installing new brakes on the Maytag,
etc.).

If anyone knows the name of this poster so I can Google them, I'd
really appreciate it. A few, I laughed so hard my eyes weren't the
only things leaking (!).