Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

On 12/18/2004 6:25 AM Paul Kierstead wrote:

Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

On 12/17/2004 6:50 PM MG wrote:

Could use a router with a 1"/4 or 1"/2 bit, whatever your router
collet is, and plunge placing the router face against the wall. Once
you got a pilot hole you have a chance. Whatever!

Heh. Not a bad idea . . . except I reckon the 14mm brad-point bit I
have on order is too long. I like it otherwise, esp. the idea of
jamming a 14mm bit into MDF at 20,000 rpm. Yee haw!

Err, he never said put your 14mm bit in the router. Read.

Oh, right. I jumped to a conclusion. Use the router for the pilot hole.
My bad.

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)"
KG6RCR
Today's Deep Thought:

If, at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
-- Albert Einstien