Leon

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

So what _is_ your explanation for the delay?

What delay? I have no explanation as I do not know much about the company.
As you also do not. As far as every one knows, they may be right on
schedule. The first time I saw a Bosch 1617EVS at a tool show was in 1996
IIRC. I was unable to buy it until August of 1998. Bosch, an old company
took 2 years to make available a product that they were showing. For a
start up company it some time takes many years for the ptoduct to come in to
being. I just think you have a "Hard-On" against the Saw Stop and do not
know it. You fight it with unreasonable resistance.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)