Ba r r y

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 00:13:28 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

Well, a stock Trek Madone has a suggested retail price of about $7600.

The owner of the shop I work at would dance a jig if we could sell an
out of the box Madone SSL for that. G Once we hit the $7000
line, most customers seem to want a Calfee or Seven with custom
geometry, or a Colnago, Look, etc... This means a whole lot more
work for us, laying out the entire build.

We typically sell a Dura Ace equipped Madone SL for ~$5300, it seems
that not a lot of people want a $7600 Trek.

Barry